Possible War with the HempFest Guild

Go down

Possible War with the HempFest Guild Empty Possible War with the HempFest Guild

Post  Borgus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Greatings all. Bellow is the message from Testu, posting that fellow guild member Boaz was under attack.

Dear all,

For those players who like battles, here is a new Target:
plumlot (274|135)

Regards,
Tetsu
I need help from the guild if possible. There's a person near my castle that keeps attacking me, and now he is going for my fields as well. His name is plumlot and is located at 274|135. Do you know if anyone is nearby and able to do something about this?

I responded by sending one of my Heroes. (He was so badly out matched that all records of the battle were expunged...I shall live with the shame.)

In return another member of his guild, BlueScorpio sent three of his heroes in return. ( I served them their asses on a sliver platter)

I don't know if this is the beginnings of wider hostility with the HempFest Guild but i felt it right that i keep other members informed.

If nothing else happens and they leave Boas alone then so much the better but if not should we let other guilds pick on our fellow members?

Regards Borgus.

Borgus
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible War with the HempFest Guild Empty Re: Possible War with the HempFest Guild

Post  Napster on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 am

This issue has been solved peacefully by nonaggression treaty thus no real war broke between HempFest and Northern Wind
Napster
Napster
Admin

View user profile http://northernwind.soglam.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum