Northern Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who and what are Northern Wind?

Go down

Who and what are Northern Wind? Empty Who and what are Northern Wind?

Post  Napster Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Northern Wind

What this guild stands for?
Northern Wind is social guild who looks for peaceful game experience and help our members and allies if they so require. We don't look for a fight against other players but instead make new friends and allies. So if you like unfair fights the exit is over there and leave.

Who started this all?
The creator and current Guild Master is player named Napster who originally made a personal alliance with player called ziiu. Not long after Napster got idea to start a guild with ziiu and be officially allies, the guild was Northern_Wind, and here we stand this day.

So what qualifies you look from a member?
Well ability write at least understandable English well that's about it. Oh yeah ability to follow guild rules and have similar goal as the guild stands for. It doesn't matter if you are just started or old player.

Your member attacked me! I want justice!

If somebody breaks rules which are set please report this player to Napster with screen shot as a proof of the act and the player shall be punished accordingly.

I have more questions!
Feel free ask them from Napster or post question here.
Napster
Napster
Admin

http://northernwind.soglam.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum